khomsky

Promoting Ripple at all costs

14 hours ago, iLeeT said:

I have a huge respect for Hodor don't get me wrong, but this is a bit too childish for me.

Our community should be more mature. Maybe it's just me.

Fanboys of Ripple ... lol.

44 minutes ago, missdaboat said:

Fanboys of Ripple ... lol.

Nah not fanboys.  Merely people who respect something you probably love...   Proof of Work.

Hodor has put in a lot of quality information and helpful advice into the community.   I'm happy to accept his inputs as valid and true because of his history and the proof of his work.  And that is our concensus.   :) 

I love Hodor. He's just out hustlin' harder than everyone else. He can only hold the door open for so long!

On 10/5/2017 at 4:28 AM, Tinyaccount said:

Nah not fanboys.  Merely people who respect something you probably love...   Proof of Work.

Hodor has put in a lot of quality information and helpful advice into the community.   I'm happy to accept his inputs as valid and true because of his history and the proof of his work.  And that is our concensus.

Well said.

I probably would not be here if it wasn’t for @Hodor. My initial research included reading many of his blog posts. Keep up the great work man.

Also, circling back to the genesis of the topic:

I was in an Apple store yesterday charging my phone and decided to open XRP CHAT on any available iPhones. It’s definitely not a scalable way to get the word out, but if one person opened up Safari,  saw XRP CHAT and ends up here, then it was worth it.

1 minute ago, xrp123 said:

decided to open XRP CHAT on any available iPhones

Love it!  :yess:  I firmly believe in guerrilla marketing techniques - I think they'll pay off if we all do something like that... organic and geometric growth in XRP's profile. 

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

Love it!  :yess:  I firmly believe in guerrilla marketing techniques - I think they'll pay off if we all do something like that... organic and geometric growth in XRP's profile. 

I wonder how Ripple would respond if I took out a billboard ad promoting Ripple and our forum?  I’d have my car wrapped in Ripple logos....with a depiction of a rocket moon-bound.

:D

Edited by NERD

Shill. I see this everywhere on the internet now. It's like someone discovered a new word and everyone copied them.

ROFLMA, LOL, HODL, SHILL whatever.

Keep on keeping on @Hodor, your blogs sum everything up nicely and I use them along with other information I gather, THEN I make my own decisions.