crypsnbloods

XRP Lock Up Confirmation

36 minutes ago, JoelKatz said:

Thanks. I mean, I don't really need any sleep. Sleep is for the weak.

Don't push the wrong button if you are sleepy! Not shure Brad will be happy if you lock them forever! :big_boss:

Brad, @JoelKatz, @nikb & Co, please consider NOT announcing all the news you have ready now during the SWELL conference. I recall the Consensus experience, when you announced a series of great news, yet the market and the community could not absorb them all in the way to affect the price appropriately. I think 2-3 pieces of SWELL news are quite enough and if there is more (I guess it is), then save some for another weeks to help the community to digest all the great things efficiently.

Just my 2 XRPs.

Just out of my curiosity...
Why is it important to keep the exact time of lock up in secret?
What would happen if the exact date was revealed? I mean revealed much before the lock up time.

2 minutes ago, JoelKatz said:

Someone could kidnap my wife and try to compel me to sabotage the lock up in some way. But without knowing the exact time, they'd have to kidnap my wife for months. Best of luck with that.

Oh wow!!! Please don't tempt fate ??

8 minutes ago, JoelKatz said:

Someone could kidnap my wife and try to compel me to sabotage the lock up in some way. But without knowing the exact time, they'd have to kidnap my wife for months. Best of luck with that.

@JoelKatz even without the wife being kidnapped, would love to measure your heartbeat the moment you send 55 billion XRP on a cryptographic journey ?

1 hour ago, baggy23 said:

Don't push the wrong button if you are sleepy! Not shure Brad will be happy if you lock them forever! :big_boss:

locking 55 billion forever,sounds nice to me from price point of view ? @JoelKatz dont worry we wouldnt think u did it intentionally if u press the wrong button by mistake. Lol 

Btw I would guess the lockup will be done in chunks of which they have processed most already (and will be completed before SWELL). Could we maybe identify them on the ledger ☺️??