unixssh

1050 XRP just evaporated from my account!

8 minutes ago, lusa said:

No sorry, the gatehub response to go to the police is a take for a ride. If you go the police to say you hold cryptocurrency in a wallet  and someone stole it   , they think you are crazy. That absolutely nonsense  is like to talk to deaf people everywhere you go thinking you are nut.

Well, many police forces have special cyber crime units that deal with such things on a daily basis, e.g. in the UK:

http://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/about-us/what-we-do/national-cyber-crime-unit

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

12 minutes ago, lusa said:

No sorry, the gatehub response to go to the police is a take for a ride. If you go the police to say you hold cryptocurrency in a wallet  and someone stole it   , they think you are crazy. That absolutely nonsense  is like to talk to deaf people everywhere you go thinking you are nut.

We need to worry about this problem before it happen, because if it happen, ( unless you are a company ) there is nothing to do. have lost the money and can't get back absolutely nothing.

Nice thing about crypto is that there's a recording of everything... If not now perhaps police will be able to act in a few years. Crypto is still a risk, that which we've calculated into our  ''earnings''...

I'm still waiting for 500euro to appear in my account which was sent over a week ago. I'm not impressed with Gatehub so far. Their support is shockingly poor. I'll file a police report if my money fails to appear in my account.

You have to be careful out there.

Me, I have left gatehub.
Reason 1. Still not had my account Verified.
Reason 2. All the Negative Fuzz about the Site.
Reason 3. Common sense.

Transit umbra, lux permanet.

On 4-10-2017 at 2:09 AM, lusa said:

The gatehub  SIGN IN page  is a phishing site dream.

Nope. Unknowingly incautious imprudent users with access to whatever financial ledger are the wet dream of a professional phishing crook on the front side.... easy escape by (Bitcoin, Polo,...) backdoors makes his dream a perfect one...

On 10/11/2017 at 5:09 PM, SnowBall said:

Sorry bump out this old topic. 

but is the problem already solve?

Regarding gatehub is the most common wallet we use to store our xrp. 

Nope, the problem was not solved. Nobody from GateHub have responded to me in order to help me or to give me a at least a hint. I suspect they stole my crypto because is mind blowing for me to think someone could transfer the XRPs without 2FA. Any help is high appreciated guys.