Brad Garlinghouse taking questions on Quora

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.quora.com/session/Brad-Garlinghouse/1?share=22b8cded&srid=o3Oh Great opportunity to get some answers to SWELL, lockup and XRAPID I added a couple of questions myself...might

Darn it. For my question, I asked Brad what advice he has for SWIFT. <insert childish giggling>  Somebody else replied with “If you are going to be writing applications for IOS, you should be us

@deadestfish - this has been answered many times in xrpchat - latest I found was this. But the general feel is it shouldn't be a problem.  

40 minutes ago, davygravy77 said:

Good idea, would be worth having 5 questions we really want answered and then rally all the troops to vote on those 

I have asked these 2 questions;

Can-we-expect-any-significant-announcements-during-the-SWELL-event ?

XRAPID-is-a-significant-game-changer-Do-you-have-a-timeline-rollout-for-this-much-anticipated-feature?

Not sure if they will make the cut as it’s a stretch on the criteria....but worth a shot

Edited by Khaleesi
Link not good

There's a question I want answered really badly.. I've been feeling like a conspiratorialist ever since I stumbled upon this. 
If you could request answer on this, it'd be awesome.

https://www.quora.com/unanswered/Is-Ripple-collaborating-with-CGI-on-SEPA-Inst

I'm aware that wether Ripple is or isn't working on SEPA Inst, probably mr Garlinghouse isn't going to disclose this on quora.
However, getting any or no reaction at all, will tell part of the story too..

Edited by SENECASILL
clarification
13 minutes ago, Skippy said:

So..... when can we see the answers? Better not get your hopes up though. It's just an opportunity to learn of Brad :lol:

If you look on Quora he will be answering questions Tuesday 

I asked when will the 55 Billion XRP officially be locked up and attached ripples press release stating "before the end of the year" hope its at swell!!

Darn it. For my question, I asked Brad what advice he has for SWIFT. <insert childish giggling>  Somebody else replied with “If you are going to be writing applications for IOS, you should be using Swift.” Followed by more information about the Swift programming language. Blah.

Why can’t people just know what I mean? 

LOL

I do not like some of the top voted questions.

"What is your target price for Ripple in December 2018" - this is like asking "Moon...when?"

"Give me 3 Reasons why I should invest in Ripple?" - do a little research and you will find the reasons

"What could be the future value of Ripple (XRP) Cryptocurrency?" - already answered by a senior Ripple employee 

"How will Ripple revolutionize finance?" - this has been discussed many times here, I think it is also covered on their website, I think he also addressed this in terms of some of the interviews,...

"What do you think will be the market cap of XRP one year from now? " - "Moon....when?"

This is a little disappointing.