5 hours ago, Hodor said:

Have you heard the story about "Bitcoin Sign Guy?" If not you should read my latest blog! It's about how XRP investors can help promote XRP with swag... and even gold bronze, silver and gold coins?!

I talk a bit about guerrilla advertising and then discuss the latest coin promotion that @Mercury is helping to organize.  The official press release is contained near the end of the blog.

Hope you enjoy the read - please leave any feedback on this thread & as always, please feel welcome to share or link to my blog on any other media (and thanks for doing so!) :thank_you2:

My blog announcements on other media:

Just got me one o' dem HODL mugs!  :)

@Hodor I can see you rallying troops before a big war like william wallace in a past life. Your words always spark a new drive and sense of urgency for not only xrp but cryptos as a whole. I hate to admit that I look forward to your posts down the road(only say that because im not big into reading generally lol). Keep it up man.

Edited by mvenneau

20 hours ago, Mercury said:

Hmmmm... Someone is getting a free coin ...

I heard China is sending a mission to the moon to retrieve that wallet as soon as it's funded :lol:

We must assure that no illegal funds are escaping our planet! 

Edited by GiddyUp

13 minutes ago, kenrino said:

not sure shirts or spinners make looks ripple serious but idk

I believe his purpose of the fidget spinners was a bit of humor. I think you missed the underlying point of his post which is showing the support that cryptos have opposed to stocks. Shirts cause people to ask questions, or subliminal messaging if you will. I dont think banks will view Ripple as incompetent because their fans are creating products for them? Now if Ripple the company was putting out fidget spinners, yo-yos and baseball caps..thats a different story lol. Its hard to connect with people just on the basis of what Ripple/XRP is. I must admit it would just deter me from a conversation. But if you see ripple even once randomly I believe you'd be more receptive to it, which is why companies spend so much money in advertising/marketing.

Edited by mvenneau

I love enthusiasm and I like swag....   but I don't think grass roots marketing is ever going to affect XRP price.   Mainstream media and more importantly,  real-world adoption, are the things that will trigger FOMO and have the multitudes interested.

I think it's possible to look back at events and think that the tail wagged the dog....   but really the movers are the fundamentals and for FOMO, the main stream media.

That said...  I will be very pleased to buy a Silver XRP Lunar Medalion and drink out of a Ripple mug.   :)