Jimmyt

what if North Korea attacks South Korea??

Hi everyone,

I just like to bring up the question of what if NK attacks SK?  Won't this be devastating since more than 50 % Ripple trades are in SK.  So , before you invest more , you better pray that the war does not happen.

At this point its like asking what if the counter measures to the counter measures to the counter measures to the counter measures fail. 

If there is indeed war between NK  and SK and it isnt swiftly intercepted then we are all doomed at this point

1 minute ago, Jimmyt said:

What I was trying say was that Ripple would be most vulnerable compared to the others.

No i get you. Its really hard to predict. Im sure ripple is very south korean so honestly its hard to tell what would happen in a real life scenario. Would they dump before dying. Would people try to get money out etc. Hard to know in a real life setting how markets would react to all out obliteration

1 minute ago, Jimmyt said:

What I was trying say was that Ripple would be most vulnerable compared to the others.

If war breaks out, the world is going to have a lot more to worry about then the value of XRP or any other cryptocurrency.  

Millions of lives would be lost, and given all of the various countries that have a stake in the outcome (i.e., North Korea, South Korea, Japan, China, Russia, United States), it could end up causing WW III.  In addition, we could see the use of nuclear weapons on people for the first time in decades.

the rocket man would have done it a long time ago. It is the US that North Korea has always wanted to attack.  So China is using North Korea as a place  (an ally)  to keep the US in check.  

Edited by Rose

imo, it just a side-show, two idiots trolling each other trying to scare the populace's into control.
Nukes won't be used, to much mess to clean up. At worse If NK launch anything intentional it will be shot down and would not have gone off anyway. China have to much to loose, ie US debt... Perhaps the US will drop a few MOAB's...
All in all, it's just a pump and dump for the arms dealers. One of those arms dealers is in Aus' atm telling us to missile-up. Rack off tossers, these days the worlds too smart to cop this crap....

2 minutes ago, robertbruce said:

imo, it just a side-show, two idiots trolling each other trying to scare the populace's into control.
Nukes won't be used, to much mess to clean up. At worse If NK launch anything intentional it will be shot down and would not have gone off anyway. China have to much to loose, ie US debt... Perhaps the US will drop a few MOAB's...
All in all, it's just a pump and dump for the arms dealers. One of those arms dealers is in Aus' atm telling us to missile-up. Rack off tossers, these days the worlds too smart to cop this crap....

Well said...even though it has some uninterpretable content.