Hodor

How XRP is Faster than Any Other Digital Asset – or Cryptocurrency!

Just now, chemical_realm said:

@Hodor I think I'm reading and retweeting your blogs before the ink is even dry. 

Thank you for the time and energy you invest, great stuff once again.

I appreciate the added coverage & endorsement! - thank you  :thank_you2:

Well, actually Hodor is the smart one. Since his part in GOT ended he went to Ibiza and used his fame to start DJing. He is being paid in XRP :JC_doubleup: and hodls them for five years and in his spare time he writes about Ripple/XRP :good::biggrin:

Here a vid of Hodor doing his thing in the UK

Keep up the good work Hodor :mail1:

Edited by Sancho

2 hours ago, IAMGROOT said:

Seriously I can't get that image out of my head every time I read his comments or blog. With how well he enunciates his thoughts and how intelligent he is, I can't help but wonder if he should have chosen the name Tyrion haha.

Nice!  A high complement based on some of my favorite Tyrion quotes! 

This is probably how I'd respond to Jamie Dimon: "It's easy to confuse what is with what ought to be, especially when what is has worked out in your favor."

Your blogs are the easiest way to convince/educate anyone about the huge prospects of Ripple/XRP and Ripple should be grateful in having such a highly knowledgeable and passionate investor marketing their use cases and sustainable competitive advantage over alternative coins/blockchain platforms...Fantastic read once again...Keep up the good work and thanks for taking the time in providing such valuable insights!!!

Edited by Lukeeboy