Sign in to follow this  
andreyi1979

Best Cryptocurrency Broker (Deposit & Trading)

Cyprus strikes again. I never thought our small island nation would feature so heavily in this space. 

CySec chief is quite a strong lady and she recently took some of the CDF and Forex firms to town ! I found this out from acquaintances with insider knowledge. Don't know much more but this is an increasingly more regulated space in Cyprus, partly because of the EU pressure and us being a small nation.

Given a lot of these firms have international exposure, the local populace is not so involved in anything - except for those few that work there. 

In the end, all I know is that my bank has the most ridiculously stupid rules when it comes to crypto trading and trading platforms. I rarely call something stupid..but I make an exception in this case. 

1 hour ago, kuyu said:

In the end, all I know is that my bank has the most ridiculously stupid rules when it comes to crypto trading and trading platforms. I rarely call something stupid..but I make an exception in this case. 

to quote a famous Australian Politician and Fish 'n Chip shop owner, "please explain", rules such as?

Hi @robertbruce  !   

I cannot transfer money to an exchange. Why? My bank would not allow it  because it is related to "money laundering" they say - I have yet to receive their policy on this in writing. They did NOT mention capital controls, which where in place in Cyprus after the depositor haircut. This features quite prominently in the history of the rise of Bitcoin from what I understand. 

So in any case, I challenged them extensively with logical arguments such as "I am transferring money from the account in which I receive my monthly wage. No other income goes there. You can track exactly the history of my inflows and outflows, and know precisely where money originated from and where it goes. Your reasoning is not valid". They proceeded to innovate, by saying it was a blanket policy. So as one does, I then repeated the transfer from my ebanking, at least another 3-4 times. Partly to see what happens, partly in the hope that I would at least manage to annoy someone. I got 3 separate phone calls - this by the way was for a sum of YES... 300 EURO. Much wow... 

So to cut along story short. I can actually buy crypto from major websites such Bitstamp, Coinbase etc. using a credit card. In the process I suffer additional (unnecessary) fees - as well as my banking partners stupidity. Because it seems the only obstacle for the would be money launderer and international criminal mastermind, would be the additional amount he/she would need to pay at each website.

Thank you ! My actual intent is to threaten them with moving my savings to one of their competitors. But the other bank still hasn't confirmed if they have a policy or anything. I have other reasons also for not pushing this at present, but will do come early next year.  

Overall awareness of crypto (I found) is stronger in the general public, than it is in the banking sector. Real awareness not just - I know Bitcoin, I know Ethereum etc. Like conceptually grasping the point. Mostly my friends who are in IT and academia. 

I have attended an academically organised seminar at which the main heads of Cypriot banking groups were present. Bank of Cyprus is run by John Hourican, who is a known figure in banking. In plain terms - he specifically singled out the existential threat banks are faced with - generally referred to as FinTech.

Let me tell you something, if FinTech is a spear, Crypto is the tip. 

13 hours ago, GiddyUp said:

Thanks for the tip, but ugh, options are where this market is really going to get messy LOL :o what say???

IQ Option is a very good company and they do not have complaints or bad reviews

BinaryCent they are not regulated

9 hours ago, kuyu said:

...it seems the only obstacle for the would be money launderer and international criminal mastermind

"I am transferring money from the account in which I receive my monthly wage. No other income goes there. You can track exactly the history of my inflows and outflows, and know precisely where money originated from and where it goes. Your reasoning is not valid"

Wow, yes - this is exactly how a criminal mastermind operates LOL 

Your bank must be staffed by automatons :lol:

noun, plural automatons, automata  [aw-tom-uh-tuh] 

1. a mechanical figure or contrivance constructed to act as if by its own motive power.

2. a person or animal that acts in a monotonous, routine manner, without active intelligence.

3.something capable of acting automatically or without an external motive force.

Edited by GiddyUp

Binary options are a good way to make easy money. You use the knowledge you already have of companies, economies, currencies, and commodities to predict whether the option price will go up or down. If you’re right, you could increase the value of your investment by up to 90% – 96% /  EveryTrade!

For those of you who aren’t familiar with binary options, let me give a quick explanation. The reason why it is called binary is that the word binary means you only have 2 choices. When talking about binary options it means you only have to worry about 2 choices. You choose up or down regardless of how much up or how much down trade will go. Binary options are very simple, they are basically bets on whether a specific stock commodity or currency will go up or down. If you think the price will go up, you place a call. If you think the price will go down, you buy a put.

If you’re correct about the prediction made, you will win whether the price is a hundred points or only one point from the strike price when the option expires. This is because up is up and down is down regardless of how much. Because binary options are so easy to trade they have become popular worldwide, particularly as binary options no deposit bonuses gained popularity.

These days almost all brokers accept cryptocurrencies deposit and cash out! CryptoCurrencies trading is very popular!

How To Avoid The ESMA Ban and continue Binary Options Trading in EU in 2020

Even if the European regulator, ESMA placed a temporary ban since 2nd July 2018 on binaries and has maintained it ever since. EU Traders can avoid the ban, however, and continue trading. How To Avoid The ESMA Ban and continue Binary Options Trading in EU?
Traders actually have a few choices when it comes to trading from within the EU. There are positives and negatives to all of them, but it is possible for traders to carry on, and that is the important thing.
Firstly, trading with an unregulated broker that still accepts EU traders is not to be avoided at all costs because we can still find good and trustfully binary options brokers who work under other jurisdictions. One side-effect of the ban is that many consumers have been inadvertently ‘pushed’ towards unregulated firms and they don’t know which broker is good or bad.
Many reputable brokers have created new products to fill the gap left by the ban. IQ Option created FX Options for example. While these are not strictly ‘binaries’, they share many traits and similar strategies will work on both.
One less well-known choice for traders is to move their account to a regulated arm of their existing broker. That is right, you might be able to carry on with your existing broker…
There are two key points here. Firstly, this is only possible where the broker has multiple regulated brands, in other words, separate brands in each jurisdiction (or off-shore). For example. Some brands have different registered companies, regulated separately – “XXX Europe Ltd” for example, but with “XXX Malaysia Ltd” as well.
It is possible for you to request an account with the Non-EU or off-shore branch of the business. ESMA allows this to happen – but brands are not allowed to market the possibility. The request has to come from the trader, and not be prompted by the firm themselves or marketing sources.
So the ban on binary options does not have to mean the end of your binary options trading.

We choose few trustfully binary options brokers where EU binary options customers can trade binary options:

PocketOption Broker – USA, EU, and World Wide Customers Welcome – 50$ Real Money Binary Options No Deposit Bonus

CRYPTOBO Broker EU Customers Welcome – Binary Options No Deposit Cryptocurrency Bonus – 10,000 Satoshi for Free

Read More on our ArticleHow To Avoid The ESMA Ban and continue Binary Options Trading in EU in 2020