Jump to content

ytterligare

Member
  • Content Count

    250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About ytterligare

  • Rank
    Regular

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hello and thank you. of course we will : my friends told him he had until next Tuesday before public disclosure : the Name is well known on the crypto area and I will help him exposing everywhere we can : web, Facebook, forums and Twitter. He can of course change his name, Twitter account, but with globally 50.000 followers it will not be easy, and his style is easily recognizable, so we will try to damage him as much as we can.
  2. Again, you read what you wanted to read and not what was written. He’s got several group, the one I was referring is not the one With people investing ( that’s 11 members), but the one where he gave his opinion on the market, and it has 30.000 members, so I’m pretty sure someone writing in this forum is member too. Math.
  3. @FUD Let me put it this way. What was your contribution to my request, and where did you see someone "crying because it ended up being a scam" ? Obviously your metaphor of the person who breaks his leg in the forest stops there superficially, without think that for someone not expert, being in the cryptoworl is exactly like a walk in the forest. Got the metaphor ? I give you the benefit of my non english native language on the first message, where my request was in fact about how to expose this guy since he's not a "hidden bot" but someone heavily present in Telegram a
  4. Ok, an update : my friend was able to track him down on twitter, and he simply doesn't want to give the money back, he simply refuses that, saying it is not part of the "deal". I'd like to know your opinion on that, because, of course we believe this behaviour is not right..and keep in mind the trader is one of the best known, yet anonymous, advice giver, free and paying on the net with telegram groups with up to 30.000 members and a twitter account. Also, the one and only one rule given by the trader when my friend joined the trading group was : "Plan: If we make less than 5
  5. Thank you all people, so much info, and of course some misunderstanding...but that’s probably because my lack of knowledge in English language. - No private key was given, he did send the trader a fraction of a BTC to his wallet in order to be reinvested. For a certain amount of weeks that worked and the revenue was sent back, honestly almost covering initial investment. - as I said the trader is a private which owns a free trading advice group with 27.000 members, and he is very well known. He also has some paying group. He’s not a ghost, but definitively he’s not replying back
  6. Hello there, hope this is the right place...just in case, moderator please feel free to move the post wherever best fitting. One of my best friends, if not my best friend, gave a fraction of a BTC to a well known Twitter /Telegram trading advice group owner, in order to have it invested where it was best. This trader was giving a dividend every week or a choice of reinvest the BTC, and ahe surely did since when requested, the dividend was sent, I've been told. After few months however, the trading has slowed down, and he was told that the marked was not good in that moment....in
  7. "Don't do trading. Not anymore. Timing the market I always end up losing some zerps/money or at least got a gut-wrenching sensation troughout the whole trade. It's a lose-lose situation, for ME.
  8. If I could put the amount of money I invested in june one year ago, I'd be retired by now.
  9. Although I prefer to navigate the air rather than the water ( and my dream is : http://www.diamondaircraft.com/aircraft/da42/ ) ...I must say that I'm impressed !! It is like a moving house !
  10. I'm 80% Xrp, and the remaining 20% of ETH/BTC/NEO was acquired long ago. Last time I had some money to pour in, I wanted to buy different coins, but it looked like cheating to me and I ended up getting Xrp instead...
  11. Oh c’mon guys you made me fomoing in my pants and sell áll my LTC to get more Zerps....
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.