Jump to content

bx549

Member
  • Content Count

    211
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About bx549

  • Rank
    Regular

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Also, I think another application are things like tickets to concerts or events.
  2. As I understand it, this is the basic idea. You can prove that you own a pixelated image. I personally don't place too much value on that, but ... lot's of people apparently do.
  3. Why do I continue to read these things? Translation: the price could go up or the price could go down.
  4. I think your math is a bit off? 25e12 / 600e9 = 41.67 but, we need to account for uncertainty. The probability that Ripple is successful is replacing all 25T in nostro value? Say it's 1% 41.67 * 0.01 = .4167 which is about where we are today.
  5. I never fully understood the tribalism. I mean, it's not political, so it must be finanical. That is, they have money invested in a coin. Can you imagine if everything was like that? Like, "I drive a Ford because the model T was the first real production car. Your Toyota shitcar is a scam."
  6. I need to get some of those "mirrored solid-stage drivers".
  7. "I'm settling for nothing less than yacht money" ... That was a quote I saw from someone on this forum (can't recall who.) But I agree. After holding through the singularity of 2017/2018 and the SEC case, I'm not thinking about selling until it's $10. Having said that, I sold 65% of my stash immediately after the SEC announcement. So I'm talking about the remaining 35%.
  8. People will hoard something that is deflationary (that has value).
  9. As far as I can tell, the SEC is saying that XRP was sold as a security, and not necessarily that it "is" a security today. I don't think XLM has that problem.
  10. Troote, I respect your posts, but my eyes were opened today. The short squeeze by WSB did not happen over two days. It's all been out in the open and it's been building for at least a month. The hedge funds that engaged in naked shorting (which is ILLEGAL) dismissed WSB. When the hedge funds realized they were not going to win, the rules were changed. Only their side could buy AND sell. The other side could only sell, allowing the hedge funds to unwind their positions (in an unfair manner). It's BS. I've never been so mad as I was today at the whole system.
  11. We can quibble about the interpretations, but I think we all expected better things to have happened by now.
  12. Hodor was way too obvious ... way too goo-ga-ga about Ripple. I have to admit, I always thought Galgitron was legit, but he's been MIA since Dec 26. If he doesn't come back then I will have learned something,
  13. I wonder how much one gets paid for being on a Board of Advisors. I'll bet he makes bank doing that.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.