Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bill42069

  1. Nice analysis. I’m thinking the $1 region holds, would be a little much/unsettling to go all the way towards .85 but def could happen. Lets hope $1 is it before next move up 💯
  2. Nice to see XRP holding up as good as we can hope! only down half as much as other major coins 😬 but yes…will be interesting to see what happens in next couple days 👀
  3. I know some people look at BTC dominance a little more closely than others…I think the general consensus is this cycle will last through 2021 and possibly into 2022? A lull/consolidation period in mid-2021 with a final run-up towards the end of 2021 early 2022? Curious what our friends think? @JASCoder @Julian_Williams @Baka @Eric123
  4. $1.65 level is a fight between bears and bulls. WHO WILL PREVAIL
  5. anyone else excited about the next move? Love to see price holding around 1.60....it made a brief attempt to pass 1.65 in the early hours of AM but shot back down and now consolidating...do we have weekend fireworks? Do our friends in Asia help in a few hours??
  6. No ruling today. MONSTER sell order just executed
  7. I believe so. A couple exchanges have given IOUs to their holders for I think 15% which is what they will be given when Flare goes Live (hopefully they said June). I’m not sure the participating exchanges but it’s only a couple. I have mine on Coinbase and haven’t received any yet
  8. this things coiling up for a big move...up or down...my money is on up 🤑
  9. if this does play out how we all hope, is anyone else confused/excited/weirded out by the charts being pretty damn close to repeating 2017 price movements? how does this happen almost too perfectly?...
  10. Are you going to hold until $10 or are you taking profits earlier? Just curious. I am holding (or will try to) until $10 and still unsure what % I will sell at those levels. I need to do more research on the staking XRP via Flare Network to earn I think FLR? So many variables haha
  11. Thanks for posting this. I go back and forth on where we could go and where we will go. I think $10 is definitely possible and hoping for double digits. Market cap also makes sense at this level as I believe that would put us ahead of ETH but not BTC which is achievable (we already did it once before). Could you comment on market cap at levels such as $50 and higher? I hear people say all the time “it’s impossible for XRP to get to X price because that would mean it’s market cap is Y” ...they compare it to market cap of apple or some other company but a currency should be treated differently, no? I understand it would take a huge influx of $ to get there...but I don’t think it’s impossible, do you?
  12. Healthy looking climb at the moment...let’s see if it’s sustainable
  13. I like this and have seen some other analysts agree with your analysis. Unfortunately we are probably still at the mercy oF BTC...but as long as it doesn’t crash and holds until end of year I think we will see another biG leg up soon followed by that final pump in Q4 😎
  14. I just saw this for the first time and it’s amazing 😂🚀
  15. Nice bounce off .88 region. Are we done? Is the bottom in? Blockchain Backer on YouTube (great insight) said he wouldn’t be surprised if we come back to retest that region which we just did. I will be looking forward to his video later. Let’s see if we consolidate here before moving up or if it’s a quicker move. Double digit targets still in play 🚀
  16. Delete your account. You would test at a 1st grade math level
  17. Agreed. I think there’s too many things on the horizon such as SEC case going bye bye and legal clarity. Also as other have said, we are still very far away from ATH on XRP/BTC chart, as well as the XRP/USD chart. I see no problems with $5 and hoping for multiples of our previous ATH as you said. Of course, we could be wrong, but based on the entire market up to this point + XRP/Ripple’s specific situation at this point in time, I think we are in the 1st inning, 1 out, 1 man on first base, 1-1 count
  18. I had this thought as well...we’ve never been this close to institutional adoption...I just feel like the “crash” isn’t going to be as severe as others. Idk man ahaha this will be a tough decision to make. I’m basically going back and forth between selling somewhere between 25% and 50% at what I think will be the “top” some point this year around $8-$12
  19. I am personally waiting until $10 to start taking some profits. I think it’s inevitable we will eventually hit that number. A new ATH feels like it’s right around the corner. I am struggling to come up with an exit plan though because I know this market as a whole has a lot of room to grow. The next 3-5 years could be huge. 2T market to a 20T market? Legal clarity for XRP...I just feel like selling anything before $10 I would really regret a few years down the road. I guess time will tell
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.