Jump to content

PriceIsRight

Member
  • Content Count

    288
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Gotta love that Bitcoin is on the front cover.
  2. Anyone know when SBI is going to “blink”?
  3. Seems like we have heard the down for maintenance thing a time or 2 and it has resulted in a lot of hype followed by a big bag of nothing.
  4. Runs on Ripple, expect to see this on every major payment corridor once everything is live I would guess. As stated before NDA’s are probably keeping the cat in the bag for now.
  5. PriceIsRight

    Binance CEO + Michael Arrington Joint Venture

    @Zedy44 I agree with you 100%, it would be cool to see more hedge funds get involved with XRP. My point was the optics of his portfolio, if he only needs less than 5% of his portfolio to trade the other 95% can bee taken different ways. The FUD’ers out and about could spin this in many was.
  6. PriceIsRight

    Binance CEO + Michael Arrington Joint Venture

    I completely understand about wanting to be diversified in your portfolio but when you Hedge fund name has a asset that less than 5% of your portfolio holds it could be precieved different ways.
  7. PriceIsRight

    Binance CEO + Michael Arrington Joint Venture

    Does the fact that his hedge fund holds less then 5% XRP and more in Bitcoin not raise a lot of questions?
  8. My crystal ball says, weak hands loose.
  9. PriceIsRight

    Marjan Delatinne on the future of ripple

    She answered as best she could, I’m sure there are NDA’s that they have to talk around.
  10. PriceIsRight

    Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly

    I have seen some BIG camel toes in my time, they barely fit in what they were wearing and no way to get them thru the eye of a needle.
  11. PriceIsRight

    Marjan Delatinne on the future of ripple

    At 8:06 she states the network is no longer in a experimental phase, our network is live since last year, that’s very encouraging. 9:10, his final question is great. “Do you see XRP as the global reserve ASSET of the future? Her answer is great, I like how she emphases XRP was created to transfer value, that how the creator gifted it to Ripple and a ecosystem around that.
  12. PriceIsRight

    Will you buy XRP V2?

    If you invested in a team and it went to zero, why would you invest in the same team? what is the definition of insanity.. doing the same thing over and expecting a different outcome? its not going to zero.
  13. PriceIsRight

    Death?

    I’m feeling fine, I bought after you and hold a smaller stack. But we are in a marathon Brad said so I am in it for the long haul. Like you mentioned in a couple other post, I bought big on the fabook dip and it is feeling great!
  14. Why not just hold onto it, diversity is a good thing.
  15. PriceIsRight

    SWIFTNet, really?

    I got this visual of someone holding their dentures and flossing while having a conversation about it, and spit coffe on my computer, thank you sir!
×