Jump to content

SandyNix

Member
  • Content Count

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited


Reputation Activity

  1. Like
    SandyNix got a reaction from andyg1978 in Well folks look like we have regulatory certainty coming very soon   
    Moonraker, my suggestion is not to make any moves at the moment. You will make your money on the "meat" of the price movements, not trying to perfectly time the bottom. Currently the trend is down. Wait until this changes then buy in. If you get in at .75 instead of .68 this is not a big deal. Its a much safer play allowing the trend to move upward awhile (might take weeks to determine), then jump on the train. This is only my recommendation from trial and error. 
  2. Like
    SandyNix got a reaction from Lamberth in Well folks look like we have regulatory certainty coming very soon   
    Moonraker, my suggestion is not to make any moves at the moment. You will make your money on the "meat" of the price movements, not trying to perfectly time the bottom. Currently the trend is down. Wait until this changes then buy in. If you get in at .75 instead of .68 this is not a big deal. Its a much safer play allowing the trend to move upward awhile (might take weeks to determine), then jump on the train. This is only my recommendation from trial and error. 
  3. Like
    SandyNix got a reaction from Archive in Well folks look like we have regulatory certainty coming very soon   
    Moonraker, my suggestion is not to make any moves at the moment. You will make your money on the "meat" of the price movements, not trying to perfectly time the bottom. Currently the trend is down. Wait until this changes then buy in. If you get in at .75 instead of .68 this is not a big deal. Its a much safer play allowing the trend to move upward awhile (might take weeks to determine), then jump on the train. This is only my recommendation from trial and error. 
  4. Like
    SandyNix got a reaction from bachmanity in Well folks look like we have regulatory certainty coming very soon   
    Moonraker, my suggestion is not to make any moves at the moment. You will make your money on the "meat" of the price movements, not trying to perfectly time the bottom. Currently the trend is down. Wait until this changes then buy in. If you get in at .75 instead of .68 this is not a big deal. Its a much safer play allowing the trend to move upward awhile (might take weeks to determine), then jump on the train. This is only my recommendation from trial and error. 
  5. Like
    SandyNix got a reaction from Ant in Well folks look like we have regulatory certainty coming very soon   
    Moonraker, my suggestion is not to make any moves at the moment. You will make your money on the "meat" of the price movements, not trying to perfectly time the bottom. Currently the trend is down. Wait until this changes then buy in. If you get in at .75 instead of .68 this is not a big deal. Its a much safer play allowing the trend to move upward awhile (might take weeks to determine), then jump on the train. This is only my recommendation from trial and error. 
  6. Like
    SandyNix got a reaction from smokeyjefferson8467 in Well folks look like we have regulatory certainty coming very soon   
    Moonraker, my suggestion is not to make any moves at the moment. You will make your money on the "meat" of the price movements, not trying to perfectly time the bottom. Currently the trend is down. Wait until this changes then buy in. If you get in at .75 instead of .68 this is not a big deal. Its a much safer play allowing the trend to move upward awhile (might take weeks to determine), then jump on the train. This is only my recommendation from trial and error. 
  7. Thanks
    SandyNix got a reaction from Moonraker in Well folks look like we have regulatory certainty coming very soon   
    Moonraker, my suggestion is not to make any moves at the moment. You will make your money on the "meat" of the price movements, not trying to perfectly time the bottom. Currently the trend is down. Wait until this changes then buy in. If you get in at .75 instead of .68 this is not a big deal. Its a much safer play allowing the trend to move upward awhile (might take weeks to determine), then jump on the train. This is only my recommendation from trial and error. 
  8. Like
    SandyNix got a reaction from jcdenton in Well folks look like we have regulatory certainty coming very soon   
    Moonraker, my suggestion is not to make any moves at the moment. You will make your money on the "meat" of the price movements, not trying to perfectly time the bottom. Currently the trend is down. Wait until this changes then buy in. If you get in at .75 instead of .68 this is not a big deal. Its a much safer play allowing the trend to move upward awhile (might take weeks to determine), then jump on the train. This is only my recommendation from trial and error. 
  9. Like
    SandyNix got a reaction from RustyShackleford in Whats everyone think to this prediction??   
    Whats the reasoning behind these predictions? I hope they are true, I just wonder what news/changes from the current dynamic will bring XRP to just a dramatic rise? Im over here hoping we can get back to $3.  Baby steps
×
×
  • Create New...