Jump to content

TheHoff

Gold Member
  • Content Count

    3,863
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

TheHoff last won the day on August 10 2018

TheHoff had the most liked content!

4 Followers

About TheHoff

  • Rank
    Veteran

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. TheHoff

    Hi! I'm Bob

    I totally understand. Thanks for clearing this up! Ahm. yes That last line can be printed on a shirt! Good one.
  2. TheHoff

    Hi! I'm Bob

    , + . Would make it much easier to read
  3. TheHoff

    Hi! I'm Bob

    You also consider speed of the market which i never did. And that makes sense. You are saying that as long as impatient buyers/sellers exist, there will be demand. And that has nothing to do with a certain number of xrp available in the markets...gimme a bit time here. Appreciate your offer. Thank you.
  4. TheHoff

    Hi! I'm Bob

    Thanks for digging deeper into this. Well, i have read it 3 times and get a glimpse of what you want to say. Let me read it again a few times....Jesus. That clears up a lot and makes the whole process more dynamic than I thought. Just realized I could only have a job as a driver at ripple.
  5. TheHoff

    Hi! I'm Bob

    Hey @BobWay, I hope you are willing to answer noob questions as well. Well, here’s one...asking for a friend: Let me ask you about a mathematical problem uuhm he is having. Let’s assume a FI would like to transfer $1M and the current price of xrp would be $1. So, they would be in need for 1M xrp. A year later the same FI wants to transfer $1M again. The price of xrp has reached $2 by that time (for whatever reason, say speculation). They obviously need only 500k xrp to clear this transaction. So, the higher the price of xrp, the less demand there seems to be. (And possibly less influence by speculators). But a declining demand usually would lead to lower prices per xrp. That “heating engine that cools itself” can only reach a certain temperature and stops at equilibrium. Have you guys been talking about that equilibrium scenario and what’s your take on this? Or what do we miss here? Given the total amount of xrp available it’s very hard to think of a time when demand outweighs supply. Or asked the other way round: will all the xrp from escrow ever be in the market? Thanx!
  6. TheHoff

    Hi! I'm Bob

    Except from the Zerpening 3. From the outside it looks like a normal club, from the inside it’s more like a psychiatry. 12500 pages of pure madness. Mods are like dogs to keep the herd in shape, members are immensely educated, many things cannot be unseen. But, we have gifs, girls and rockets! Stay away if you want have a life. #iamaprisonerhelpme
  7. TheHoff

    Hi! I'm Bob

    XRP Community vs Bob: Are u Spongebob? Jk. Great to have you around! I am still reading. Cannot ask anything right now. Too much to process.
  8. Thanx for digging deeper. The price imploded to real lows. I´m at -90% right now. Didn´t put a huge amount in, but it still sucks to have no idea about whats going on internally. I can take that loss, but not the information vacuum surrounding it.
  9. @Pablo @OzAlphaWolf Short update. Seems like one or more former employees have unloaded an enormous amount of bax a few days ago and the price dropped like a stone. Reddit is currently full of articles around fud and scam. Still trying to read more about what’s going on. https://www.reddit.com/r/BAXtrader/comments/at2e7x/the_babb_admins_dont_want_you_to_read_this/
  10. NDA or not, are FI´s actually allowed to hold DAs in their books at this point of time with no regulation? I don´t think so. Maybe depends on the country.
  11. Was invited for some beta testing and I reported feedback. One thing that holds me back using Bison is the fact, that you don´t hold the keys. You cannot withdraw. Even though behind this is Börse Stuttgart, who have an excellent reputation (!), I don´t wanna risk my holdings by leaving it on their plattform.
  12. I´m 98% convinced XRP will succeed in the upcoming years. For those remaining 2% i put my money in the old grandmother of crypto. At current prices I can take a 100% loss in btc, actually bought a decent round figure sum a few days ago. Who knows where it will be in 5-10 years. If you consider the existing amount of bitcoin in the wild (minus the lost ones), the chances aren´t that bad, it will be one day in the 6 figures. If not, xrp will save my butt. And btw, why should Brad sell his btc now? With his xrp holdings he can pretty much hold without fear of not having food in the fridge.
×
×
  • Create New...